During the course of my 7 month (eh, give-or-take…) hiatus, June actually marked the 1 year anniversary of the launch of From Anna’s Kitchen (FAK)!
I would be remiss if I didn’t do something to highlight the 1 year “blogiversary”, even if belated. So by the numbers, I put together a quick recap of the year in review, from the first post published to today:
- 35 posts, of which:
- 15 posts contained recipes
- 5 were Pantry Raid recipes
- 2 foodie goals completed and 3 foodie goals set
- 10 pounds of strawberries picked
- 271 Tweets and 147 followers on Twitter—P.S., be sure to follow @fromannakitchen!
Go back and read the very first post from June 8, 2016, or check out the new Recipe Index page, which will be updated over time with any and all recipes posted on the blog.