During the course of my 7 month (eh, give-or-take…) hiatus, June actually marked the 1 year anniversary of the launch of From Anna’s Kitchen (FAK)!
I would be remiss if I didn’t do something to highlight the 1 year “blogiversary”, even if belated. So by the numbers, I put together a quick recap of the year in review, from the first post published to today:
- 35 posts, of which:
- 15 posts contained recipes
- 5 were Pantry Raid recipes
- 2 foodie goals completed and 3 foodie goals set
- 10 pounds of strawberries picked
- 271 Tweets and 147 followers on Twitter—P.S., be sure to follow @fromannakitchen!