Start with a batch of yogurt-marinated chicken and add delicious toppings. Serve cut into large slices on a wooden cutting board to enjoy as a lunch or dinner with a side salad.
Serve as a lunch or dinner with a side salad.
- 4 pieces naan bread frozen or fresh
- 1 batch chopped yogurt-marinated chicken along with reserved marinade set aside at the beginning of the recipe
- 1/2 large red bell pepper cut into small dice
- 1 small jalapeno cut into small dice
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven or grill to 350°. If using a grill, clean and brush grill grates with oil to prevent sticking.
Heat naan bread on grill until warm, about 3 minutes per side, or in the oven on one side only for about 3 minutes. Remove and set on a large cutting board or platter.
Divide mozzarella among naan bread slices and top with chopped chicken, cilantro, jalapeno (if using), and bell pepper.
Return to grill or oven and bake another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut into large pieces and serve immediately drizzled with remaining sauce that was set aside from the chicken recipe.